JUSTIN CONSTANTINE, MILITARY SPEAKER
LEADERSHIP & INSPIRATIONAL KEYNOTE PRESENTATIONS
If you’re looking for a military speaker for your next event, let Lieutenant Colonel Justin Constantine, a combat veteran retired from the US Marine Corps, motive and inspire your audience.
Justin suffered a gunshot wound to the head while serving as a combat leader in Iraq. Sharing his inspirational story and his leadership lessons learned from the front lines, Justin delivers his powerful keynote presentations to more than 10,000 people from the world’s leading corporations, academic institutions and professional organizations each year. Justin customizes his message of leadership and the upside of change to your unique audience – all will leave inspired to attack any difficulties in their own lives, and will seek opportunities to excel at work and at home.
BOOK JUSTIN NOW
Call (646) 694-0929
Military Speaker Engagements
Justin’s Guest Appearances Videos
Justin is a Leader in the Veteran Community
- He has served as the Senior Advisor at the US Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s Hiring our Heroes Program focusing on employment for recovering warriors and caregivers; additionally, he has provided numerous workshops related to the myths surrounding PTSD in the workplace.
- He is a Member of the Board of Directors of the following Veteran organizations:
- Wounded Warrior Project
- Give An Hour
- He co-founded the Veteran Success Resource Group (military nonprofit providing unique networking events for transitioning service members).
- He is the Ambassador for the following organizations:
- USA Cares – military nonprofit providing immediate cash assistance to needy service members and veterans.
- J-Dog Junk Removal – veteran owned business that offers franchising opportunities exclusively to military veterans and family members.
- He is a frequent guest on numerous podcast interviews to discuss tips for veteran entrepreneurs and anybody facing adversity in their life.
- He was appointed by Secretary of Defense and served for four years on a Congressionally-mandated Task Force for Recovering Warriors.
Recognitions & Awards
He is a recipient of the Lincoln Award, recognized for his outstanding achievements and excellence in providing opportunities and support to our nation’s veterans and military families.
He was named a White House Champion of Change in the veteran community.
The Commonwealth of Virginia passed a commending resolution honoring Justin’s continued excellence in supporting veterans and wounded warriors.
He was the Honorary Marshall for New York City Veterans Day Parade.
He was the Honorary Marshall for the Baltimore Grand Prix race.
He received the Henry Viscardi Achievement Award from The Viscardi Center, recognizing him as an exemplary leader in the disability community and having a profound impact on shaping attitudes, raising awareness, and improving the quality of life of people with disabilities.
He received the Battle of Fallujah Award from VEThack in recognition of his commitment to serving veterans in his community.
“Justin, what a great experience to have you involved in our program. Our cohort of 19 veterans was absolutely spellbound by your speech, as was the entire audience. Your experiences, both on and off the battlefield, are inspirational and awesome. As always, your comments were right on target – exactly the message that our budding veteran entrepreneurs needed to hear.”
“Justin, thank you so much for your consistently excellent presentations at our client luncheons. You are clearly an expert on veteran transition and veteran employment, and have significantly impacted our sales capabilities with new clients. Over this past year, your presentations around the country have been very well received, and we have received incredible feedback from the attendees.”
“Justin made a significant impact on the crowd, and our success, at the 2017 “Boots in the Bluegrass” event. His empowering story always captivates the audience, and absolutely drives home the reality of the impact of the Global War on Terrorism in every community across this country. I am always amazed at his determination, attitude through his recovery, and his desire to give back to the veteran community. Justin made a clear difference in the event, as he always does.”